Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Eagles Wings ~~ Exploring God's Creation ~~

Photobucket
When this curriculum arrived, and I began to flip through it...... I smiled a satisfied mommy smile.....  the one where you can tell after about 5 minutes of flipping, you are really going to like this.......
Exploring God's Creation is a great science curriculum.  You can use it with 2nd to 7th graders.  It is such a great spring board for in depth study.

It covers everything from the creation to the parts of a cell.  The Curriculum is comprised of a Teacher's Manual, a student consumable book, and a CD with songs.  Have I ever told you how much I love teachers manuals?  Well I do..... they make my heart happy.

 I loved that the Teacher's Manual contained the text, it was a delight for my struggling reader to be free from reading in science.  The student book contains worksheets but some of them are actually projects, making this a very hands on way to learn.  I appreciated the Digging deeper section.  There were great ideas to expand the learning process.  Books to check out from the library or activities to try.  We chose to learn about the Universe while we were reviewing the product, and we made a star projector,  the solar system...and a volcano!

If you are a parent of a multi-level homeschool....  Exploring God's Creation might just be perfect for you.  It would be so easy to adapt to each student's grade level and eliminate the need for 5 different textbooks lying around.  The Student Book is fully reproducible, or you can purchase additional books for $13.95... that is VERY affordable !!  I only used it with one child, but I look forward to using it again with my youngest in a few years. 

Photobucket

The whole package is $29.95, and the CD is included.  The CD was a great way for kids to have little ditty's to remember lessons with.  I was very thankful that someone else was singing these songs..... because I tried to make up some tunes to the songs as they were listed in the Teacher's Manual....  and well.......  let's just say my singing and tune creating abilities need to remain confined to the shower.... (wink, wink)

We will definitely continue to use this science curriculum through the summer months.  We really have enjoyed our time with it over the last month.

For more information and to see some of the other products that Eagles Wings has to offer visit their website www.eagleswingsed.com and click on Products. 
Don't forget to stop by the TOS Homeschool Crew blog and see what other families are saying about Exploring God's Creation.

*****
as a member of the TOS Homeschool Review Crew, I received Exploring God's Creation, free of charge, for the purpose of this review.  No other compensation has been received.  All opinions are my own.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...