Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moving right along.......



After some thought..... and the issue with blogger last week..... and one of my posts for a vendor being lost to the never ending chaos of cyber space.......

Not receiving any response what-so-ever to my queries to Blogger customer service....


I am leaning toward starting a Wordpress blog... and self hosting a site, and combining both of my blogs into one site.  Trying to write two distinct posts a day isn't really isn't working out too well.

The whole process has been a learning experience......... that being:  BACK UP EVERYTHING!

I really hate to move.... in real life or blogville......the thought of moving gives me hives.....
I hope that you all will stick with me through the move....


.............considering it doesn't mean I need to borrow any one's truck or anything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...